Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A recipe worth the price

That's right, I actually paid for a cupcake recipe.  Before you put the hand to the head and shake in disapproval, 100% of the proceeds went to provide clean water to a community over seas, so I was happy to oblige.  These cupcakes were/are phenominal, and I love any chance I can get to make them.  They tasted like a giant reeses cup and were so decadent I could barely finish a whole one with out a glass of milk or coffee to wash it down, but I was happy to take on the challenge at any cost. :)
So here is a picture of the Chocolate Peanut butter cupcake with Peanut butter frosting, dipped in chocolate... oh my my my, if I wasn't in the middle of trying to perfect another cupcake recipe I would making these instead.  These are going to be a favorite I can already tell.
And if that wasn't enough to get your mouth watering, this should do the trick....The glorious inside of the cupcake, yummmmmmmmmmmmmy

Now go and wipe the drool off of the keyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment