Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ladies and Gentleman...

Start your engines!!! I have a Dream!! On this Day!!!
Okay is that enough catchy headlines?! I can't come up with any of my own so those will do. 

This is a blog, a blog slash promotional website... a blog slash promotional website slash goal keeper!

I am officially starting my goal of owning a cupcake shop in my hometown of Indiana within 10yrs.  This blog is my step #2 which I can confidently check off of the list after I finish this post :) I'll throw in one of my obnoxiously common "Woot woots!"  I bet you are wondering about step #1, those will be in the mail March 21... Business Cards.

My next mini goal is to learn how to bake a new flavor of cupcake each month and master it while putting my own touch on it somehow.  I have several under my belt which I will post later.  My next journey is taking me to chocolate cherry cupcakes with a cherry butter cream frosting... say that five times fast, or don't...either way I will be trying it out on some girl friends this Sunday as they bring their sons for a play date.  I'm hopeful they will be as excited as I am about these treats!

In the mean time if anyone other than family members read this blog I am more than willing to try to make n' bake any flavor you throw my way and deliver (within reason) for free.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment